Fluid Power Certification Test Application
Select how you wish to proceed.
If you are currently a member or have previously been a member login below under
If you are not a member, proceed as a new user below.
___ MasterCard ___ Visa ___ Discover ___ Amex ___ Check/Money Order (in U.S. funds)
Billing Address: __________________________ City: __________________ State: ______
Credit Card #_________________________________ Expiration Date: _____________ Verification
Card Holder Name (Print): ____________________________________________________________________
International Fluid Power Society Certification Fee Policies
- Applications and payment MUST BE received within 4 weeks of the test date to avoid
- International Fluid Power Society fees must be prepaid and ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Additional proctor fees may apply. NO SUBSTITUTIONS are allowed for testing.
- *Retake Fees do not include a paper study manual. An applicant
retaking a test must request an electronic copy of the study manual OR may purchase
a printed copy.
- Rescheduling requests will be accepted up until two weeks prior to the original
test date and are subject to fees as stated below. Exceptions will be considered
for documented family and medical emergencies.
- No receipts for payment of fees are issued unless requested.
- No show results in forfeiture of fees.
- You have three years from date of application to take the test, after which all
fees paid are forfeited.
- The International Fluid Power Society fees are subject to change at any time. When
possible, there will be advance notice. Please visit www.ifps.orgto confirm
current test fees.
- To qualify for a Student Member fee, students must be an IFPS Student Member
and be able to document that they carry at least 12 credits or more per semester
and include a current class schedule with application.
- To qualify for Active Military Member fee, individual must submit a copy
of active military ID card. Test fees include a complimentary one (1) year IFPS
Explanation Of Fees
This fee applies to a request to reschedule a test after the application deadline
date. Applicant MUST submit a reschedule form and the following rescheduling fee
amount no later than two weeks prior to the original test date.
Student Member……………………………..$20.00 Active Military Member………………….….$20.00 Professional
Member /Non- Member........$40.00
Please note that rescheduling can only be done up to 14 days prior to test event.
After that date rescheduling consideration will only be made for documented medical
and family emergencies.
NO SHOW POLICY
If an applicant is not present for the scheduled test and has not notified IFPS
in writing prior to the date of the test (via a Reschedule Form), the test fee
is forfeited. NO EXECPTIONS WILL BE MADE
MANUAL SCORING FEE
A request for manual scoring must be made within 60 days of the date printed on
the Certification Results Letter. After 60 days, requests to manually score an exam
will not be accepted.
MANUAL SCORING FEE..............$25.00
RETURNED CHECK SERVICE FEE
This fee is for all checks returned for “Insufficient Funds” to the
International Fluid Power Society.
RETURNED CHECK FEE..........$25.00 If you have any questions
regarding these policies, please contact: IFPS
International Fluid Power Society
P.O. Box 1420
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-0054
Phone: (856) 489-8983
Fax: (856) 424-9248