As an IFPS member, you have the benefit of IFPS’ 50 years of expertise and experience representing the fluid power & motion control industry. Your membership supports a nonprofit organization dedicated to the unique interests of fluid power engineers, specialist, technicians, and mechanics throughout their careers.
- FREE study manual downloads
- FREE industry-related Web seminars by our Accredited Instructors.
- FREE certification “Task and Outcome” Web seminars - tasks and outcomes from our study manuals are presented bi-monthly by one of our Accredited Instructors.
- FREE (only available to members) access to our growing archived Web seminars
- Professional Development Points – earn points for every year you are a member. Personal Development Points are important when it is time for you to recertify.
- Online Training – $99 for members only!
- Member certification test fee
- Member recertification fee
- Everything in our store! Books, patches, publications and safety cards,
- Hertz Car Rental
- ScriptSave – prescription savings card
- Only members can find other members
- Social Media – IFPS has Facebook, LinkenIn and Twitter connections
You will also have access to the "Members Only" section of the IFPS Web site.