IFPS has dedicated June 19th as “Fluid Power Professionals' Day” - a day of recognition for all who work in the fluid power industry!
Enter the first-annual FLUID POWER PHOTO CONTEST!
People with a Purpose / Power Density / Path of Least Resistance / Linear Motion
Three prizes are available for the “Fluid Power in Action” photo contest in each category AND the top five winners in each category will be published in the July/August issue of the Fluid Power Journal. Details can be found here
1st place winner- $250 Ways to Celebrate…
2nd place winner - $100
3rd place winner - $50
- Print a flyer for your office bulletin board.
- Wear emblems, pins, badges, and shirts noting your fluid power affiliation or organization.
- Plan a picnic.
- Demonstrate practical hydraulics to with a squirt gun battle or just set up the sprinkler in the back yard.
- Notice how many fluid power applications you can spot on June 19th on your way to work, to the beach, or wherever you are driving, flying, or boating that day.
- Take the time to celebrate with your friends and colleagues in the industry.
Read all about it in The Fluid Power Journal!