IFPS 2014 Spring MeetingJanuary 28 - February 1, 2014
Embassy Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
Please join us for the IFPS 2014 Spring Meeting being held January 28 –
February 1, 2014 at the Embassy Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista,
In addition to committee and board meetings, three (3) optional tours
are planned as well as a technical workshop, “Understanding and Using Fluid Power Formulas,
” will be presented on Saturday,
February 1, 2014.
Registration Fees -
Registration must be received by January 13, 2014 (after January 13, 2014, a $25 late fee will be applied.)
- Delegate: $200.00 - waived for all IFPS Board Members (includes welcome reception, dinner, and business meetings)
- Spouse/Companion: $150.00 (includes welcome reception and dinner)
- Optional Tours:
- JBT AeroTech Headquarters - Cost - $25.00 per person
- Kennedy Space Center - Cost - $115.00 per person
- E-ONE – Ocala, FL - Cost - $30.00 per person
- Technical Workshop: $150.00 (includes lunch)
Hotel reservations can be made by calling the Embassy Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista directly at 800-377-8898. A discount hotel rate of $125.00 + tax /night has been secured. Be sure to mention you are with the International Fluid Power Society to get the group rate. Reservations must be made by January 6, 2014 to secure the discounted rate.
- Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - JBT AeroTech Headquarters - Cost - $25.00 per person (transportation only)
- Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - Kennedy Space Center - Cost - $115.00 per person (includes transportation, box lunch and admission)
- Friday, January 31, 2014 - E-ONE – Ocala, FL - Cost - $30.00 per person (transportation only)
"Understanding and Using Fluid Power Formulas”
Presented by: Brian Szuch, CFPAI
Saturday, February 1, 2014, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (lunch provided)
$150.00 includes lunch
This workshop is intended for individuals who wish to fine-tune their fluid power math skills. Broken down to basics, the nuts and bolts of formulas used in the IFPS Hydraulic and Pneumatic Specialist Certification Study Manuals will be explained. Alternate methods for performing calculations, using reason to derive the answers, will be presented.
Accredited Instructors receive re-accreditation units for attending this workshop.