June 19th is “Fluid Power Professionals' Day” - a day of
recognition for all who work in the fluid power industry!
2016 Photo Contest Winners
2015 Photo Contest Winners!
to IFPS Members Darryl Metzler, CFPHS
- MICO, Inc. Eagle
Lake, MN; Larry Halligan, CFPHS
John Henry Foster Co. O'Fallon, MO; Leonard Kaster, PE, CFPE
- ALA Industries Limited- Palos Hills, IL
. These three members were randomly selected to receive an IFPS promotion package including a one year free membership and free meeting registration!
AMEX Gift Card Winners! All individuals who submitted pictures of their June 19th Activities were entered into our American Express gift card contest. The following individuals were randomly selected by the IFPS to receive a $50 AMEX Gift card. Congratulations to: George Morales, Hydrapack Seals, Inc.; Kim Bishop, Higginson Equipment Inc.; AliceAnn Strausbaugh, RG Group; Chelsea Nelson, MFP Automation Engineering
“Your Day to Celebrate Your Way!”
- Wear emblems, pins, badges, and shirts noting your fluid power affiliation or organization.
- Treat your staff/co-workers to a pizza π
- Plan a picnic or company cookout – include practical hydraulics with a squirt gun battle!
- Take your employees to an amusement park or raffle off an admission ticket.
- Give back to the industry! Help the next generation of fluid power professionals by making a donation to the Fluid Power Educational Foundation (FPEF) to help support individual scholarships for student NFPA Foundation to help build more fluid power educational resources at 2- and 4-year colleges and universities. If the fluid power industry has supported you in your career or business, please consider support of your industry by giving back and paying the generosity forward through a donation.
- TAKE pictures of your activities and e-mail to email@example.com.