Technical Editor/Certification Project Manager Job Opening
About the Job
Through our multifaceted work in education, training, and certification, the International Fluid Power Society strengthens and advances professional careers in the fluid power workforce. We are committed to facilitating and promoting the advancement of technology and professionalism of the fluid power & motion control industry through Awareness, Education, and Certification.
A full time Technical Editor/Certification Project Manager is needed to coordinate all technical aspects of our Certification program out of our Cherry Hill, NJ headquarters office. Some travel is required for this position.
What We Are Looking For
• Experience overseeing/managing projects and project teams
• Strong interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Strong problem-solving, decision-making, analytical, and organizational skills
• Ability to multitask and juggle multiple responsibilities/duties/projects/deadlines simultaneously
• Someone who has advanced skills to answer technical questions related to all IFPS Certifications
• 5+ years working in the fluid power industry
• Preferred residence within the northeast corridor of the US
Additional Qualifications to Help You Succeed
• IFPS Certified
• Curriculum development experience a plus
• In lieu of a bachelor degree, extensive fluid power experience and/or a 2 year technical degree
• Proficient in AutoCAD or similar schematic drawing software
• Adobe InDesign helpful
IFPS offers a competitive salary that will commensurate with your experience.
Additional Benefits include:
• Medical, Dental, and Prescription Drug Program
• Retirement 401(k) Program
• Vacation and Holidays