Steps to Get Certified
Step 1: Select Your Certification.
Step 2: Submit Your Application.
Step 3: Be Prepared - STUDY, study, study
- Study Manuals – IFPS study manuals are available in print, PDF, flash drives, and interactive online.
- Online Interactive Study Manuals for Hydraulic and Pneumatic Specialist Certifications. Once purchased, you'll have access to our learning management system for one-year.
- Online Pretests, as well as pretests in the back of the study manual, are highly recommended before you take your certification test.
- Certification Review Classroom Training – IFPS offers a 4-day, in-person training with one of our certified training instructors. This training is generally for groups of 5 or more.
- Animated Circuits – The schematics in our study manuals are available in animation and are great for a better understanding of how hydraulic and pneumatic circuits operate. The circuits are color-coded and are available as .mpf and .wmv files
- Webinars & Study Groups- Our webinars and study groups, presented by our accredited instructors, are a free resource we offer to our members. Members also have access to a library of previously recorded webinars. Consider an IFPS Membership
Step 4: Take your test at your scheduled location.
Step 5: Recertify in five years.