IFPS is excited to announce a new grant program for educators to take their first certification test, FREE! Educators already certified through IFPS may use the Grant for the Instructor Training Workshop (ITW) to become an Accredited Instructor and/or Job Performance Proctor. All Educators (high school, tech school, career center, college, or university) with proof of employment are eligible to apply. Applicants must submit an application and provide proof of employment to be eligible.
The purpose for which the Grant may be used:
- The grant funds must be used for certification testing or ITW.
Requirements & Guidelines:
- Applicants must be an IFPS member.
- Applications must be received six weeks before the certification test or ITW.
- All educators are eligible for one free certification test (initial or retake) or one free ITW registration fee.
- The Grant covers certification testing fees only (additional proctor fees may apply, costs of printed Certification Study Manuals, or other books and support/educational documents and travel to ITW are not included).
Disbursement of Grant Funds:
- Grants will be issued via coupon code once employment in a high school, tech school, career center, college, or university has been confirmed.
Submit an Application